Homegrown and Authentic
- We are a small, family-owned operation that produces quality leather goods.
- We design, test & manufacture our products in Southern California.
- We source our materials and supplies from specialty vendors throughout the United States.
- We believe in creating American jobs and supporting the American Worker.
Born From Need
- Our product was born from the sweat of our brows. Literally. We've been in the construction industry for over 30 years, and bring the experience of a hard day of labor to the design and engineering process behind each item we manufacture.
- Our proprietary manufacturing process includes combining materials and designs unseen elsewhere and our research and development efforts include retaining patents and trademarks on our exciting new products.
- Our Signature Line of ChukBand™ hard hat headgear accessories begin with the finest elk leather that is carefully selected from a rotating stock of colors and textures that ensure a great look and feel from every piece.
- Our designs are then laser cut into the leather and hand finished with hardware and specialty padding. Finally, each unit is hand oiled and checked for quality before packaging to ensure that our ChukBand™ products are second to none.
- We stand by our quality and offer individualized support and free snap repairs (conditions apply).
Real. Classic. Live. Customer Service
- Let us provide you with the personal attention and care that you deserve. We pledge our best when it comes to ensuring your satisfaction is met.
- Email us, call us, or contact us on social media - we will personally handle your issue in the same workshop where your order was placed, not a call center. That's our promise to you.
- Our design team is constantly working to keep ChukBand™ the very best it can be! We test new models of hard hats regularly and would love to hear from you if your model isn't listed.
The American Welding Society
Welding Buyers Guide
ChukStar Leather is a Business Member of The North American Elk Breeders Association.
The NAEBA Mission Statement:
"With the participation of our members the North American Elk Breeders Association strives to protect, promote, and enhance the North American elk industry."